A lot of time has passed since I last wrote something. A lot of things have also happened. Tons. It’s really hard to package all my thoughts together to articulate it well so for now I will just throw out a few bullet points and I’ll try and elaborate at another point.
- I left my old position as the 4th and 5th grade English teacher at the Asian International School.
- I started a new position as an English Language Arts co-teacher and English Language Development teacher at the American International School.
- I now work with coworkers who I see as friends first and colleagues second.
- I’ve met some amazing people. Some really amazing people who’ve affected some recent and upcoming decisions. This is irritatingly ambiguous but I’ll leave it at that for now.
- I’ve moved into a new home this past week.
- I started my teacher’s certification program from the University of West Florida and I just made my first pay installment yesterday.
- I’m coming home.
Number 7 is what I want to talk about. I’m finally coming home. I’ll be cutting through the skies towards Toronto by 5:30am tomorrow morning. I will only be home for 10 days to visit but I have a number of things I need to do while I’m home.
I will end the entry here but I’ll try to jump into the details and stories while I’m flying or during my layovers.
Take me back, Canada.